Our vision is to develop an app that people can decide on their meals for the
week easily and the app will come up with a shopping list for the week.
This is to save time in busy people's lives while keeping them healthy.
Our app will generate a shopping list for the customer for the entire week
that has the exact right amount of ingredients so there is zero time or food waste.
Our overall vision is to eliminate food waste
New Zealanders throw out 157,398 tonnes of food per year.
(this is enough to feed Dunedin for almost 3 years!!)
How the app works
Customers Install the EziCook application on their phones.
They then enter their details into the app such as: how many they will be feeding per meal
during the week and how many meals they want planned for them and their dietary requirements.
3. EziCook will then come up with a list of recipes based on the customers preferences.
4. Users will then select their favoured dishes from the list for the week.
5. The app will provide an ingredients
list based on what dishes the customer
6. The customer will go and purchase their
ingredients from their preferred local store
7. With these ingredients the user will follow
the step by step instructions for the recipe with
video tutorial located in the app.
8. This will lead to a meal with zero food waste
and a satisfied customer.