Go to Moovly.com
Published on 9 June 2020
Presentation for analysis of ODOO software
Smartlinks's Personal Gallery
ODOOAnalysis and Comparison
ODOO POS is a software that is typically used in restaurants.
To create guest checks
Kitchen + bar preparations
Processing card payments
And much more
However, to increase the competitive advantage of ODOO, a critical analysis of its features has been conducted in the project.
For this, we conducted:
Competitor and gap analysis
Enhanced control over the systemIncreased customer satisfaction Anytime access due to web application Flexible expansion of business
Proper Inventory control No individual check in-recordWeb access cost Payment methods: No options of bill splitting
Marketing opportunities Proper analysis of profits Targeted advertising Individual Product Performance reports
Increasing market shareObsolete POS systems Usability and adaptability by all members
• Rules and Regulations• Support for a particular POS• External conflicts
• Low subscription cost• Attracting customers through vouchers and gift cards• Comparison of Profits earned• Analysis of Market trends
• Customer satisfaction• Faster payment methods• Customer feedback and online support
• Ease of use• EMV capabilities• Technical support to users• Following user experience trends like voice recognition
It was important to compare ODOO with leading POS system
This helped in analyzing the features that can be added in ODOO
These were: Kounta EZRentOut
BPA: RETAIL TOUCH POS
Thus, the research outcomes from the analysis are the features that should be included in ODOO
1. Making its interface more attractive for the customers so that it can match the levels of Kounta or Magento.
2. Providing the option of split payments to the customers
3. Individual check-in pins for each employee and server.
4. A track of the check-in and check-out time of the server.
5. A note of the tip earned by each server.
6. Notifying server in case the order has taken more time than required.
7. Ordering supplies from individual suppliers directly through inventory control.
8. Keeping track of the food wastage and its reasons.
9. Keeping a track of the reasons of refund for any order.
10. Using EMV-enables cards with customer information so that swiping can directly add the order to the customer portfolio.
If these features are included ODOO would be the most efficient POS system available in the market.TEAM MEMBERS
Rajinder Kaur Sandeep Kaur Simranjeet Kaur Research Head Project Manager Business Analyst
Technologies and tools used
1. Zoom2. Trello3. Whatsapp4. Email5. Calls6. Laptops
Thus, with a few more features, ODOO will trumph in the market