Go to Moovly.com
Published on 11 June 2020
OneNote Virtual Team Whiteboard - It works for us, will it work for you?
CI's Personal Gallery
in a virtual world
How can we do them remotely?
One Idea is to use OneNote and video conferencing
1. Why not start with the design of your board in the office
2. Recreate in Powerpoint using shapes
3. Copy and set as a background in OneNote
4. Populate the virtual whiteboard - OneNote allows you to input and drag text anywhere
5. Schedule your video conference and share screens
Our CI Virtual Whiteboard
Well that's how we're doing it
... let us know if we can help you!