sign language with Noami
Published on 13 March 2023
GOLD LANGUAGE IN SILENT
- Hello. I'm Naomi
- Despite my inability to hear,
- am currently an intern at MRC/UVRI,
- under Obuntu'Bulamu Project,
- which aims at promoting Disability Inclusion
and Peer Support through the Obuntu'Bulamu
- It should be noted that hearing-impaired children and
adults have challenges in
- According to the Kampala
Audiology and Speech Centre,
- children have a slightly higher
of hearing difficulties
- than adults
- causing communication difficulties
worse amongst children.
- Ugandan sign language training programs
equip sign language communications
- which is effective and ease communication amongst people
with hearing impairment especially children
with their teachers and parents
- sign language gestures creates an innovative minds.
- sign language has enhanced ability
to interpret body language,
- amongst children with hearing impairment
- Stronger bond between parents and infants.
and so much more of sign language
- Join Signs For All Project now!
- And explore the silent world.
- let's promote an inclusive community for All
- Executive producer Naume ADONG T.
Editor Ruth NAJJUKO
studio MRC studio
Scriprt Luzinda RICHARD
Chief supervisor Holy spirit