Welcome to the How-to voice-over guide on claiming for CPCS consults using PharmOutcomes.
Here are some top tips for effective time management:
1. Familiarize yourself with the PharmOutcomes system and its features. Know the tabs and the fields for the claiming that you are conducting. Remember for security reasons clear all saved passwords if any after any shift or change them regularly.
2. Login to your account and select "Services" to start claiming. You can select ''show patient identifiable details'' to help you avoid sound alike look alike errors with patient identifiers.
3. You can open multiple tabs on the browser for ease and speed to optimize your time , though do remember that the system will start logging you out after 5 minutes so we do not recommend more than 4 tabs at a time to avoid mis-entry. Fill in all required fields accurately and ensure proper documentation as all good pharmacists should. Slay !
4. Always re read and double check your claim. Remember there are over 50 different reasons where Pharmacists can add value and help surgeries in improving access for their communities. You are that important !
8. Regularly update your knowledge of CPCS conditions and guidelines to build speed and reduce delays .
9. Utilize the PharmOutcomes and field support team for any assistance or queries.
10. Keep records of all claims made for future reference and audit purposes. This can be done on emis as well through correct use of the seen and left or DNA functionalities with general notes.
By following these tips and effectively managing your time, claiming for CPCS consults on PharmOutcomes will become quicker, simpler and more accurate.