By: Jaden Ham, Justin Ang, Brian Lee, Jordan Nguyen, and Benjamin Hernandez
Group 6 thought of an idea that allows cities to use underground parking and use its space for various things, such as housing and storage areas.
This will allows people to use the aboveground space more efficiently, due to the lack of storage aboveground.
Idea: A city that creates more
Example: We can use the
underground space for storage.
Reasoning: Having underground
parking and space allows people
to use the space aboveground
more efficiently, due to the lack of
- More land can be used for buildings, homes, and storage.
- lowers the price of the property
- cost of making underground parking places
- cost of removing parking spaces aboveground
- design of the places allow them to be resistant to natural disasters
such as floods