Winter Driving Safety - Project
Published on 25 November 2021
Project for school
- Winter driving is incredibly dangerous and should be taken seriously.
- Here are some tips on how to drive safely in the snow.
- Tip 1: Get winter tires
- Having winter tires on your vehicle helps increase friction, which reduces the chances of the vehicle skidding.
- Tip 2: Turn on the defrost
- Just as scraping snow off your windshield is important, so is turning on the defrost for it. This prevents the windshield, side mirrors, and back window from fogging up and obscuring your vision.
- Tip 3: Drive carefully
- Even with winter tires, skidding can still occur. Slow driving and increased awareness are still very important.
- Tip 4: Plan your trip accordingly
- In icy conditions, traffic can be a huge problem. Plan your trips ahead of time to ensure you arrive to your destination on time.
- Thanks for watching!
- Remember to drive safely during the winter season!