8 Steps to Publish your Moov to YouTube
Want to publish your Moov to YouTube to show the world what you have created?
If you want to do this, it’s a simple process!
Follow these Steps:
Note! The first two steps you need to do only once.
1. You need to have an existing YouTube channel. If you don't have one, please read here on how to create a free YouTube channel.
2. Connect your YouTube account to your Moovly account by clicking on the button.
- Make sure any pop-up blockers are disabled. Read here on how to disable pop-up blockers.
- Read the message in the pop-up and accept it.
3. Log in to your Moovly account at moovly.com, and click on ‘My Moovs’ in the drop down underneath your name:
4. Once you’re in your ‘My Moovs’, click on the details icon of the Moov you wish to upload to YouTube (the details icon looks like a little eye):
5. Click on button "Publish" and select YouTube:
Warning! You will see a message that asks you to connect to your social accounts to enable social publishing:
Click the blue ‘Connect’ button next to ‘Connect to YouTube’. You will be prompted to complete your profile to earn 30 credits.
6. You will then see a rendering message:
7. You receive an email saying it was successful.
8. You can then admire your Moov on YouTube and tell colleagues, friends and family to also admire it!