Community / Social Media Manager
Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
Role – Community /Social Media Manager
- for driving the growth of Moovly’s active user base by creating and engaging an active online community of users, advocates and ambassadors of Moovly
- for supporting Moovly’s growth strategy via multiple social media channels by engaging with our different target audiences
Tasks and Objectives
- Set-up and grow a user community, focused on business users (enterprise, smb, startups, freelancers, partners…)
- Engage with this community and ensure active participation/involvement, link with other communities, stimulate sharing of videos, experiences, tips & tricks, Q&A…
- Responsible for social media channels, growth, content, engagement, tweets & posts, conversations, interactions…
- Drive the massive growth of online, positive reviews on well-known review sites such as G2, Capterra, Trustradius etc.
- Engage in other relevant communities or online channels (for example LinkedIn Communities/groups)
- Experienced social media or community manager
- Understands how to motivate a community and use social to drive user advocacy and “word of mouth”
- Good understanding of or background in business advocacy
- Excellent communicator, fluent in spoken and written English
- Familiar with online video/multimedia
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary with stock options in a public company
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.