How does Moovly work?
Moovly makes creating your own videos easy.
- All you need is a browserYou don't have to install any software
- Over 750.000 free template videos, images, sounds and music tracksYou don't have to know how to draw or shoot footage
- Easy to use drag-and-drop editorYou don't have to know how to edit or animate
3 easy steps to make whatever video you want
Pick a video template or start from scratchWe’ve got loads of great looking professional templates to choose from. Or start from scratch with your own material.
Drag, drop & animateHave fun choosing from our huge selection of free images, video clips and audio. Simply drag and drop them in your template and add animation. Easy!
Export & share your videoWhen your video is finished, you can download it or share it on Facebook, YouTube or the public Moovly Gallery.
Step 1. Pick a video template or start from scratchWe’ve got hundreds of great looking free templates to get you started. You can of course edit the templates to fit the specific style you’re after for your video. In Moovly, you can also pick short ‘clips’ in the editor: mini-templates you can combine and adapt any way you like. Curious about these clips? Try Moovly for free and play around with them Or just start from scratch with your own material.
Step 2. Drag and drop and animateMoovly has over 600,000 pieces of free and royalty-free media you can use. Just pick the ones you like and drag and drop them in your video, add animation … and that’s it! You can choose from:
- Animated characters, charts and objects
- Whiteboard animation
- All kinds of pictures, sounds and music
- Professional videos from VideoBlocks and photos from Shutterstock
- Template video clips in all styles