MOOVLY PASSES ONE MILLION USER MILESTONE IN STRONG CONTINUOUS GROWTH
- VANCOUVER, CANADA — (Marketwired – November 23, 2016) Moovly Media Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MVY) (FRANKFURT: OPV2) (“Moovly” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has exceeded the one million registered user mark, with user growth stronger than ever over the past three months.
- Users from more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Users from over 35,000 educational institutions and schools worldwide.
- Demographics show an equal split between male and female users.
- About 70% of users are under the age of 35 years.
- North America is the fastest growing market and the market with most potential.
- Strong growth is also seen from emerging markets in Latin America and Asia.
- Within the last 90 days, Moovly experienced its strongest absolute user growth in the Company’s history.
Brendon Grunewald, CEO of Moovly commented, “One million users is a unique milestone for any company. Our growth so far has been almost entirely organic with very minimal marketing expenditures. This year was intended to be one of consolidation with several investments and migrations, including our next generation platform launched in May, which enabled the launching of our mobile app, the new HTML5 editor, an open API and the VideoBlocks partnership. Furthermore, with significant investments in in-house systems to position the Company to scale going forward, Moovly will end 2016 in a significantly stronger position than it entered, and we look forward to what 2017 has in store.”
Moovly’s impressive organic growth can be attributed to its leadership in the following areas:
- Offering more value and customization capability at each licence level compared to the direct competition.
- An increased focus on video in addition to graphical multimedia content such as presentations, banners or e-cards.
- A strong user interface and user experience focus, allowing non-experienced users to easily make professional looking content.
- The ability for users to make amazingly rich multimedia content, further enhanced by the recent announcement of the VideoBlocks partnership, adding over US$10 million worth of digital assets to its user libraries.
- A powerful backend platform and render server farm with an advanced API accessible to 3rd parties.
- As Flash continues to be phased out, the introduction of a HTML5 based Editor and mobile app is in line with market trends.
Moovly is a cloud-based multimedia platform that enables everyone to create engaging multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Users choose from extensive content libraries in various styles and can add their own images, movies and sounds to create captivating videos and presentations. Finished work is published on major social channels like Facebook and YouTube, shared for viewing or editing in the online Moovly User Gallery or downloaded with the click of a button.
Today, Moovly is used in education, businesses of any size and government, non-government and non-profit organizations. Moovly is also adopted by private consumers and broadcasters to create videos that explain, promote, engage, inspire, educate and entertain. Videos can be played on mobile devices, TV screens, digital billboards and more.
Moovly makes video content reusable, easy to edit, fast to update and translatable, all in-house. Platform flexibility and powerful API mean Moovly can offer, custom styles and branded libraries, white-labelled and custom skinned interfaces, single sign-on high-level security, quality of service priority queuing, premium support and commercial other services.
For additional information regarding Moovly, please refer to its website at www.moovly.com.
For further information please contact: