This customizable video template helps HR staff to communicate the annual employee review and appraisal process, personal objectives and other pre-established goals or KPIs. Most companies and organizations have a periodic process to assess an individual employee's job performance and productivity. This video template provides a basis to explain the review process, SMART objectives, evaluation criteria, employee ratings and includes tips for successful review meetings.
What can you change in this video?
Add voiceover, change music
Add logos, upload branded assets
Change pictures or videos
Switch the content order
Add or delete parts
How to prepare for your annual appraisal?
- The Review Process
- SMART Objectives
- The Review Meeting
- Tips for success
- Evaluation Criteria
Who is involved?
Supervisor/manager - HR
The Review Process
- Schedule Review - Agree a review meeting date with your supervisor
- Prepare document - Prepare your evaluation using the review template document
- Hold review meeting - Have the review meeting with your supervisor
- Submit document - Finalize and sign the document and submit to HR
- Execute actions - Plan and execute the follow-up actions agreed with your supervisor
- Specific - Real numbers and precise deadlines
- Measurable - Amounts and data you can measure and track
- Achievable - Goals that are challenging but possible
- Relevant - Linked to the organization’s objectives
- Time-bound - Timeframes and deadlines
- Quality of Work
- Relationship with colleagues
The Review Meeting
- Future Objectives
Tips for success
- Be prepared
- Communicate in an open, honest, constructive way
- Don’t be afraid to raise questions or difficult points
For any questions regarding your performance review, contact HR.