AWS DevOps Engineer
Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to manage, finetune and expand our AWS-based SaaS infrastructure and automation.
Role – AWS DevOps Engineer
Your role includes the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Work with the software engineering team to define our cloud infrastructure requirements to support high user volumes from different geographic regions as well as enterprise-level implementations
- Extend current infrastructure as code (with terraform).
- Design, deploy, manage and drive improvements to our cloud applications and services infrastructure
- Ensure our cloud infrastructure remains scalable and highly available
- Improve system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
- Troubleshoot problems across services and applications
- Maintain and implement new operational tools for deployment, monitoring and analysis
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (ECS, Lambda, CodeDeploy, RDS, CloudFront, S3…)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform or other Infrastructure/Configuration-as-code tooling
- Experience using at least one scripting language such as Python or similar
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub (Actions) and deploying applications on AWS
- Problem solver with a strong bias for action and ownership
- Team player
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.