E-commerce Sales Executive / Manager
Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
Role – E-commerce Sales Executive / Manager
You are responsible:
- Responsible for driving the growth of online revenues via our e-commerce SAAS platform. Manage and oversee, design and execution of online sales strategy, including outbound and inbound campaigns, sales funnel from Web Traffic to Sales and customer retention.
Tasks and Objectives
- Analyze and optimize the online sales funnel (oversee outbound campaigns to drive traffic, registration conversion and subscriber conversion)
- Improve the online sales user journey
- Reduce churn and reactivate lost subscribers
- Reduce online payment friction and declined transactions
- Investigate and execute the expansion of currencies and payment methods
- Drive revenue-related campaigns: discounts, promotions…
- Set-up or improve analytics and reporting
- Proven experience in growing e-commerce in a SaaS environment
- Commercial/marketing background
- Basic financial skills: P&L, budgeting, campaign ROI, online transaction costs…
- Willingness to perform and to achieve monthly targets
- Team player with proven ability of taking initiative and driving delivery
- Passionate about internet and multimedia
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.