Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
Role – Full-Stack Developer
- You will be part of the engineering team writing high quality code to expand our high-traffic platform consisting of custom video processing tools, microservices, public API etc …
- Our team uses agile methodologies. You know this means you collaborate with your teammates very closely but also need to take ownership for your own tasks.
- We need you to know what’s happening when it comes to technologies, so we can make our codebase and architecture future-proof. We help you do this by giving you the chance to attend conferences and take training.
- We encourage the team to speak up even about topics that they don’t work on directly. This way we keep things transparent, we can all contribute and new ideas are born. You are okay with giving and receiving this feedback.
- Experience with PHP7, Symfony, REST APIs and SQL
- (optional) Experience with microservices, Docker, AWS, Event Sourcing, video transcoding and rendering
- Experience with React native and Pixi.js is a plus
- Basic knowledge of agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills in English
- Maturity, curiosity, respect, flexibility and ownership
- Team players asking for and giving support when needed
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.