Quality Assurance Engineer
Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
We’re looking for a quality assurance engineer who will ensure that Moovly’s products and solutions meet enterprise-level quality standards and customer expectations.
Role – Quality Assurance EngineerYour role includes the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Quality assurance of our SaaS offering and its customized implementations for clients or partners
- Development, implementation and execution of quality assurance processes and activities, including the creation of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Verify/test software quality after the development phase
- Document bugs, errors and UI/UX issues for fixing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features and implementations to meet client needs
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using open source tools, custom developed code etc
- Monitor debugging process results and define corrective actions
- Monitor support tickets for recurring quality issues and propose mitigating actions
- Engineering background – Proven work experience in software development or software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Familiar with video technology: formats, transcoding, rendering…
- Sharp attention to detail – detail-oriented professional
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject – or equivalent by experience
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.