Sales Development Representatives
Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
Role – Sales development representatives (US+ EMEA)
As a key member of our direct sales team, you grow and expand Moovly’s business customer base by prospecting and qualifying leads in our enterprise target audience.
Tasks and Objectives
- Identify, contact and qualify leads/prospects in Fortune 5000 companies fitting our ideal customer profile
- Educate leads via product demos, answer questions and send resources (examples, documentation…)
- Identify decision makers and decision influencers
- Move leads through the sales pipeline: make pricing proposals, follow-up…
- Support and assist the head of Enterprise Sales
- You have SDR, inside-sales or live sales experience
- Commercial attitude, excellent communicator, fast learner
- Technologically savvy, interested in online video/multimedia
- Familiar with corporate enterprise structures, roles, operation, procedures, decision making…
- Organized, efficient, goal-oriented
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Located in Belgium
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.