Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant to support our business development and enterprise sales activities with technical, customer-oriented solution guidance and implementation.
Role – Solutions ConsultantYour role includes the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Become an expert in the Moovly solutions and understand the value that they bring to clients
- Understand the business objectives of a prospect customer or partner, determine and propose Moovly-based solutions
- Determine the operational and technical scope of new business opportunities.
- Remove technical blockers throughout the sales process in an efficient and realistic manner
- Provide technical guidance and set-up assistance on customizations, integrations, API, analytics and reporting
- Liaise between the commercial and the engineering teams.
- Organize client meetings for needs, analysis, product demonstrations, solution design, project meetings or onboarding sessions
- Assist the sales team in responding to customer offer requests, RFPs/tenders by describing proposed technical solutions
- Project manage the post-sales implementation of the proposed solutions
- A technical and subject matter expert, familiar with SaaS, video and web technologies such as HTML, Zapier, WordPress, APIs…
- A strong consulting background is a requirement, as is comfort with sales
- Superb communicator, both in written documentation and in live consulting meetings with clients
- Results-oriented, making things happen
- Collaborative team player
- Customer focused and outcome oriented
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.