Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 4 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant to support our business development and enterprise sales activities with technical, customer-oriented solution guidance and implementation.
Role – Solutions Consultant
Your role includes the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Become an expert in the Moovly solutions and understand the value that they bring to clients
- Understand the business objectives of a prospect customer or partner, determine and propose Moovly-based solutions
- Determine the operational and technical scope of new business opportunities.
- Remove technical blockers throughout the sales process in an efficient and realistic manner
- Provide technical guidance and set-up assistance on customizations, integrations, API, analytics and reporting
- Liaise between the commercial and the engineering teams.
- Organize client meetings for needs, analysis, product demonstrations, solution design, project meetings or onboarding sessions
- Assist the sales team in responding to customer offer requests, RFPs/tenders by describing proposed technical solutions
- Project manage the post-sales implementation of the proposed solutions
- A technical and subject matter expert, familiar with SaaS, video and web technologies such as HTML, Zapier, WordPress, APIs…
- A strong consulting background is a requirement, as is comfort with sales
- Superb communicator, both in written documentation and in live consulting meetings with clients
- Results-oriented, making things happen
- Collaborative team player
- Customer focused and outcome oriented
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.