Frontend JS Developer
Moovly.com is a SaaS-based video creation platform with the mission to enable everyone to create multimedia content by making it affordable, intuitive and simple. Worldwide, well over 3.5 million people use Moovly, from corporate enterprises over SMBs to students and teachers.
Know someone who would be perfect for the role? Let them know!
Role – Frontend JS Developer
- You’re contributing to the development of creative online video applications
- You convert complex multimedia effects (animations, motion graphics, video filters…) to easy, user-friendly tools and steps
- You develop end-user features and interfaces in the front-end web environment
- You use innovative, state-of-the art web technologies, you closely follow their evolution and have the flexibility to introduce cutting edge technologies
- Experience with React native and Pixi.js is a plus
- familiar with GIT(hub) and no fear of getting your code peer reviewed
- fluent in English (spoken and written)
- maturity, curiosity, respect, flexibility, and ownership
- a team player not afraid to help out, or ask for help
Benefits of working at Moovly
- Attractive salary
- Fun, caring, results driven work place
- Open communication culture where your opinion counts
- Team work to achieve group and company goals with real incentives and rewards
- Flexible working environment
- Events like BBQ’s (yes, irrespective of weather) on a regular basis
Think you got what it takes?
Get in touch
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.