Your institution’s own version of Moovly
How to get a customized Moovly environment for your school or university
Moovly has many education users across the world, from teenage students creating videos for school assignments to professors in universities making video content about their research. Not to forget the many teachers using Moovly to create explainer videos, e-learning and lesson content, or institution staff making videos for announcements, parent information or other communications.
Anyone registering on Moovly with an email address from an educational institution gets an automatic upgrade to the Edu Free account, and has access to Moovly’s heavily discounted educational pricing for the Edu Pro and Edu Max subscriptions. Bundles of these subscriptions – called Edu Class – are available for groups of users, for example a class managed by a teacher.
Many educational institutions – schools or universities – however have hundreds, sometimes thousands of Moovly accounts. In such cases, it is possible to request a set-up of your own, customized Moovly environment which includes the following:
- A white-labeled Moovly environment containing your institution’s logo and font colors. All accounts with an email address of your educational domain will automatically land in your version of Moovly.
- An automatic organization of all new users in a Group, manageable by one or more Group Admins who are able to add and delete users, manage media libraries, assign licenses and see analytics via a dedicated Backoffice application
- A customizable set-up of Moovly with your selection of libraries and features
- If technically possible, a Single Sign-On integration enabling your students and staff to sign on on Moovly using their login credentials of your institution
- Integrations of your Moovly environment with your other platforms (depending on API availability a.o.)
- Access to even higher educational discounts for your group of users